SPED Log Version 1.3 Release Notes January 2021
Below is a description of the January 2021 features released and updates for the Athlos Special Education logs software. These new features are applicable to individual purchasers.
Feature 1: Bulk Import of Students and Goals for Individual Users
- The current Athlos website application only allows for students and goals to be added manually one at a time by individual users.
- Athlos is now releasing an import that allows users to copy and paste a list of students and goals directly from a spreadsheet or document (this excludes PDFs).
- Access and log in to the web app at: spedlogs.athlos.org
*be sure to bookmark this page on your browser for easy access
NOTES: This does not impact schools or districts.
Feature 2: Bulk Archiving of Students and Goals
- The website application and the mobile application permit users to archive students and goals one at a time.
- Now users can select multiple students and goals to archive all at once.
- To bulk archive students and goals access the SPED Logs Web App or the SPED logs mobile app.
NOTES: This archiving process impacts individual users and schools/districts that manually add students or create custom goals outside of an established sync.
Please note that all training videos and user guides have been updated with these release updates in the help center. If you have questions or feedback, don’t hesitate to submit a ticket or visit our resource center: https://athloshelp.freshdesk.com/support/solutions